Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,861   Posts: 1,583,173   Online: 728

Shooter
    35mm

Just added another body- I wish

But really, after much agonising I decided to buy an extra M6 body because in many ways I would rather have two different film stocks loaded on lightweight trips but carry only one lens. I find that works well for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8635.jpg  
    Last edited by kennethcooke; 10-27-2008 at 04:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Sharpness is a Bourgeois Concept"-H.Cartier-Bresson

Regards Kenneth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Then you may as well have a second lens of a different focal length to give that additional versatility. There's not much you can't do with a 50 and a 35, (or a 50/28, or a 75/35, whatever your taste is.)
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Frank- you are right in fact I have a 35mm a 50mm and a 75mm which covers most of my needs. The 75mm lens is a Voigtlander 2.5 Colour Heliar which performs really quite well. Not as good as the 35mm and 50mm which are Summicrons but the Voigtlander is my least used lens. My next step is to get back into wet processing, having not done it for 25 years. It is only since coming back to Leica that my concentration has been B&W. Most of my photography over the past two decades has been colour reversal- Kodachrome but Leica optics seem to cry out B&W don't you think?
    "Sharpness is a Bourgeois Concept"-H.Cartier-Bresson

Regards Kenneth

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin