Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,438   Online: 826

Thread: RF 20 Flash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

RF 20 Flash

Morning all.

Is there any one who knows where to purchase a flash above, i have looked in all the common places. I know there are not to many around, it is like looking for rocking horse %*&^, just like the 100 mm lens. Or is there another flash that can be used with the Bronica 645 RF.

Regards
    Graham

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ffordes are showing one in Mint- condition at £159 if you are interested. https://secure.ffordes.com/index.htm

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Graham,

There was a 100mm lens that came and went within a few days from the Ffordes website earlier in the week.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I see them quite often in the auction site (flash). It seems that sellers of the system often piece out their items. For what it's worth, I've enjoyed the little flash. It's coordinated so nicely with the camera's functions, especially as a controlled fill flash. It has all of the drawbacks of a direct flash (and a bit close to lens) when used as a single source in dark situations but is accurate for that duty. I have had great results with Agfa 643 bounce/wink flash units with the RF645's when the room has usable ceilings/walls. I've become quite complacent using the RF20 for fill, even though I'm usually a real control freak. I just set the amount of minus fill I desire, set the camera to program and it gives predictable, accurate results. I can't think of a better combo for walking around an outdoor reception or doing basic portraits outdoors.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I prefer not to use any proprietary flash functions because I shoot multiple formats and brands. Besides - I've been very happy with "Manual' and 'Auto' modes. YMMV.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin