Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,002   Online: 1003

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli View Post
    I once tested a Koni 180mm side by side with a Pentax 67 165mm knowing all the time the MC Pentax would of course be sharper. Not so. The Koni won that round. These must be languishing in the trough of least value. The image quality will be the worlds biggest bargain for a hundred bucks.
    The 180s sometimes go for under a hundred dollars on eBay. Probably the principle reason is the 12 foot minimum focusing distance. Great for distance shots, but a little less practical for people photography.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm drooling over that Rapid Omega 220 back. It looks to be in very nice shape.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I bought it and received it over the weekend. It seems a little more worn than you could tell in the photos, but mostly just the 120 back. However, I was under the impression that it was ready to go. I emailed the seller because the rangefinder is a little out of wack. He said it had be quite sometime since he used it, but all was good when he put it down. Whatever, I'm still excited about it and the adjustments seems to be pretty easy to get to, but I am reluctant to start turning on it until I see some sort of break down on the camera.

Does anyone have a location on a repair manual for this camera? (Omega Rapid M) Apparently the M came before the 100 and 200. I have a manual for the 100 and 200 but there is no mention of the M in it and it is a users manual. I would like to see an exploded drawing of sorts if possible.

Thank You,
    Jody

Images
    Good Evening, Jody,

Some years ago, I purchased a manual on E-Bay. I can't recall the seller or the location. There's very little difference between the M and the 200.

Konical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin