Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,677   Online: 1067

Thread: LTM M

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

LTM M

I use a Bessa R, and have 3 lenses for her. I was wondering if there is much difference in the in the old to the new,
    E.G as above ltm or m, i hold a 25/4, 35/2.5, 50 Nokton. All CV's.

Graham
    Last edited by Graham.b; 04-04-2009 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I had a CV 50/1.5, and I would answer you if I could, but something's lost in translation here. Or I'm incredibly dim!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Older lenses are ususally lower in contrast than newer lenses (like the CVs) and with B+W film seem to be able to dig deeper into shadows and still record detail in highlights.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    35mm RF
    In general, there shouldn't be much difference between the LTM and M versions of the Cosina Voigtlander lenses. I think they might have made one or two that were single coated, while the others are multi-coated.

Again, generally, these lenses seem to be very good optically, and any differences should be minimal.

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you asking for a comparison of CV LTM versus M versions of CV lenses? That's what I originally assumed. Or are you asking about older Leitz/Canon/Zeiss/etc. LTM lenses versus new VC or Leitz lenses?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin