Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,275   Posts: 1,681,026   Online: 1019

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    I agree that it's way too high!

I've noticed that the Commie cameras are no longer running for around ten bucks, they're steady at $40+. I've seen Argus C3s in mediocre condition at $80+, and just the other day a Yashica Electro 35 GSN complete with that useless lens set starting at $99! I mean, I adore my GSN, but a hundred bucks?!

eBay - or its denizens, rather - has clearly lost its mind.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinbox View Post
    and just the other day a Yashica Electro 35 GSN complete with that useless lens set starting at $99! I mean, I adore my GSN, but a hundred bucks?!

eBay - or its denizens, rather - has clearly lost its mind.
    Those useless accessory lens sets tend to go for $50-70 by themselves.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by dougjgreen View Post
    Those useless accessory lens sets tend to go for $50-70 by themselves.
    I know, right? Which seems silly to me, considering what they are. I love my Yashica lenses, but they're certainly awkward to use.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I sold a black GSN 5 years ago on ebay for 450 AUD- Back in those days that was around 400USD- camera came complete, mint, with both accesory lenses and special finder attachment...

I don't see any sudden price rises...

Shooter
    35mm
    If they are in very good cosmetic condition (i.e. recently serviced) they are worth as much as $100 (to me at least). Most of the $30 units need some work.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Film use is on the rise (I've been saying this for a while now honestly). This is directly in our benefit of course - but has collateral damage to us as well. This is one reason I've been stocking up on *film* itself for the last year (probably 3000 rolls or so) as a long-term investment in use.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin