Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,776   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love my Yashica. Great camera and is built like a tank IMHO. I guess that is why I have two working GSNs. I also have one GS and one GSN, both needing repair because of electrical problems.... :rolleyes:

For batteries I use 4 357 button batteries electrical taped together and a sized bolt and nut the same diameter to extend it (although you could use a spring) wrapped in some stiff paperboard (to get the right diameter). It does the job and is cheaper than buying an adapter I didn't need.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens on that Yashica is plenty sharp enough, believe me. Unless there's something wrong with it, it should compare quite favourably with the best lenses of similar focal length and speed.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all your comments. I will post some here as I get them scanned.

From the first roll

Nothing special, still I am quite happy.

Contax T2 and Fuji Superia 200.

After a few days is it easier to make a fool out of myself than making a good picture :-)

Saint-Privat d´Allier in the first cold light after rain in the night.

Sometime the price for a bed and food are a invitation ti the appys mess.

Town without name. I like this one because I find it timeless(?).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great shots. I don't care how old a camera is, as long as it works and takes good photos, KEEP IT and USE IT! My cameras may not cost much and may be old, but they are my friends.

Keep up the good work and share more when you get a chance!

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For battery issue in my Yashica GSN I used a piece of clear vinyl tubing that is the perfect diameter for the battery compartment and the ID is also perfect for the PX28 to slide inside it. To make it all the proper length of the battery compartment I use a piece of wood dowel the same diameter as the battery with a hole drilled through the middle and a nail poked through and cut off to complete the circuit. The battery and the dowel are end to end and fit in the vinyl tube. Works great and is the right voltage. Make sense?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks guys

Next roll are from Yashica Electro 35. Fuji Pro ISO 800Z.

This is what I could buy that day. Who needs more. Eggs the owner boiled them while I drank his coffee, talk about service :-) Some fromage and bread, and I was off again.

Le Puy

Sunset

Long way to go.

Shooter
    35mm
    One roll more is scanned.

Yashica 35 / Kodak 200

Forest

I was glad to se this village. It is raining hard and I am on my way down to Rieutort d Aubrac.
    The whether on the Aubrac plateau is....just bad...always.

Nature rules

Can it be more French?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Those are beautiful photos. Did you hike the whole Camino de Santiago? I got to do it a few years ago, it was a great hike. If you're interested, the photos from my trip are here: http://www.clicklaura.com/Image.cfm?...&s=1&e=12&cS=1
    I took a little stylus epic with me and really enjoyed carrying such a small and sharp camera, weatherproof too! It was perfect for that trip. If you have any more photos, I would love to see them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well I can not say I did the whole, only from Le Puy to Santiago (2 times 4 weeks). I think the
    walk starts where you live, I cheated and only did the last 1600km.

Very nice photos wrench. If you like, you can see my pictures from the Spanish part here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lahnet/...7605867429959/
    Completely digital, sorry :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you, I am really enjoying these photographs!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin