Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,181   Online: 722

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

2 Rangefinders and lots of film..

This is what I brought back from a 800km long walk. Can´t wait to see how I did....I will drive to the lab tomorrow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice flower pots! ;-)
    Søren

"We are much more likely to act our way into a new way of thinking than think our way into a new way of acting." - R. Pascale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    on a serious note, the Yashica is a great camera. There are issues with getting batteries for it, but if you google it, there are workarounds. Not sure what the other camera is - a Contax of some sort??
    Søren

"We are much more likely to act our way into a new way of thinking than think our way into a new way of acting." - R. Pascale

Shooter
    35mm
    Det er ganske rigtigt et Contax T2 :-)

Ups sorry. You are quite right it is a Contax T2. Maybe more a point and shoot than a rangefinder. Both
    cameras made the trip without any problems, I am not sure if a digital could have done that.

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thats not much film for a 800km walk... otoh, if you had to carry it...
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    Thats not much film for a 800km walk... otoh, if you had to carry it...
    Well film are not really that heavy. I had iso 800 ind one and iso 200 in the other and that worked fine. The ony thing I missed was faster shutter times.

My digital alternative is a Canon 5D. That would had been 2 kilo more that my filmkit, + I would have to take more care about protection. Whit the filmcam kit I did not have to worry about rain, bumps, thief ect. I just had them in the top of my backpack.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I got this all wrong. Thought you'd picked up these two cameras while travelling, whereas you actually brought them along for the travel!

Fattede i øvrigt heller ikke, at du er dansk!!
    Søren

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd love to hear more about the 800km walk. Where from and to? How long did it take etc...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Don't you love that 800z? Ever over expose it in the sun?

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Yashica have not enough sharp lens but this is cheap camera. I got mine in mint condition and I'm using it every day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin