Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,792   Online: 1027

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peri24 View Post
    btw if you see one bronica let me know pls.

thanks for your time!!

jp
    JP, obviously check out ebay on a regular basis. You can save your searches and ebay will email you daily if anything comes up. Make sure not only to search for "Bronica RF645", but also "Bronica RF 645" and even just "Bronica RF."

Also check out the classifieds here on APUG, as well as KEH.com, their prices are very modest.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brian steinberger View Post
    Also check out the classifieds here on APUG, as well as KEH.com, their prices are very modest.
    And the risk is a lot lower. KEH has very good exchange policy.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Another consideration is the Pentax 645n. It has a meter and auto focus if you want to use it. Or the 645 if you don't want AF. Lots of good lenses available. KEH is also a good source for those as well.
    I have had EXTREMELY good luck with KEH and will continue to do business with them.
    "Generalizations are made because they are generally true"
    Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/stradibarrius
    Barry
    Monroe, GA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i managed to find a few candidates on second hand stores and asked to just play a bit with every one, no bronicas at all here in spain, and it seems that they dont know that such camera ever existed,... anyway
    after testing fujis, rolleiflex and mamiya i have a clear winner, fujis 6x4,5 are so bad i mean that rangefinder is.. bad and the one with zoom must be the worst thing i've ever tried yacky.... manual focus weren't any better but at least they were cheap and manual, i hate to the bone autothings cameras, no 6x7 or 6x9 fujis here, rollei were so nice cameras and i found quite good bargains compared to ebay stuff, i suposed that i tried the ones with no so good viewing screens, i think that should be a must to upgrade. Mamiya 7II oh my god what a camera is super light weight, super easy to focus, it was love in first sight totally, it felt as a glove to my hand. Now ebay hunting because here they are asking me 1900€ for a mamiya 7II kit with a 65mm lens!!!, yeah right......
    thank you all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin