Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,691   Posts: 1,482,388   Online: 834

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Why not just put in the darkslide and swap the backs? I do that all the time with my Hasselblad. It is easy!

My bad!

Steve
    Actually, I also carry two Nikon SLRs - one with C-41 and the other with Tri-X.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    If you shoot slide film, and it comes back to you mounted, your lab will be disappointed with you when you do this. Best to give them a warning when you drop off or send the film.

Matt
    Matt,

That's a really important point. I normally only get my E6 film sleaved but that brings up the question how good of a job labs do when you ask for a bulk roll scan and you have a gap midroll?

All,

Thanks for all the replys and ideas. I'm ready to give it a try and see if you really can teach an old dog new tricks.

Denis K

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin