Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,786   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format

fujica something...

Hi,

I just saw in city one guy had some very interesting rangefinder. It looks similar like yashica lynx 14, I saw something like fujica VI, or fujica V... I am wondering which kind of camera was it...and was it good one ? It looked very robust I am sure that here are couple of guys who knows it

regards,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thought I had the adverts here (Turkey), but they are back in the UK in 1958/9/60 copies of the BJP Almanac. For some reason Fuji didn't advertise in 61 which is in front of me (I may have copied them I'll look).

Fuji were pushing very hard in Europe in the late 50's their rangefinder camera's were superb and they had SLR's, they offered a very FULL range of products film, chemistry, state of the art cameras, their adverts make Kodak look very backward - they were still selling Box Brownies - unbelievable.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Lo único de lo que el mundo no se cansará nunca es de exageración." Salvador Dalí

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DannL View Post
    that is the one ! I recognise it by strange position of film rewind knob.
    It is pretty cool camera

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Fuji sold an model called the V2, with a selenium-cell auto exposure control. I worked for an outfit in the middle 1960s which used them for shooting chromes at various conventions. They held up to hard use fairly well, I was told.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin