Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,378   Online: 717

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Now I'm remembering some of the shots more clearly - like of a Brutalist car park - I remember distinctly that the AF claimed it was focused on where it should be and the numbers made sense in those cases. Does anyone know if an incorrectly mounted lens could still look ok in terms of VF numbers? Thanks for all your kind advice and help!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by The Salaryman View Post
    Does anyone know if an incorrectly mounted lens could still look ok in terms of VF numbers?
    I don't know. It's usually pretty easy to tell if a lens hasn't been correctly mounted on a G2 - the f stops will be off. But I don't think that I have ever mounted a lens incorrectly and shot with it.

You have to do a test roll to make sure. It will make you feel a lot better!

Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin