Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,194   Online: 1009

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just picked up one of these on ebay. Mint condition, flash, manuals, box, and groovy yellow lizard skin wraps the middle area of the body. In my search for a small 35mm camera to always keep with me I chose this one since the rangefinder allows me to focus (most of the tiny 35mils require guesswork for focusing). It looks like it will be a sturdy little camera and good enough for some light street photography. I'd rather have a Leica M but they are around 12times the price. Has anyone used this model?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    here's a pic of it:

Images
    You are totally going to lose that thing in your couch!

hi!

Cool.

Harvest Gold is coming back in vogue.

Sean, you're a trendsetter.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    looks like a cool little camera, let us know how it performs...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've read a few good reviews about it. Can't wait to get it, and I'll post pics from it as soon as I can

That looks like the same one which was on the eBay Australia site; a friend sent me the link and called it the "Tweetycam"!

Of course the yellow covering is not original. This model started life as the Zeiss Ikon Contessa S312, one of the Zeiss Ikon - Voigtlander models which was inherited by Rollei. It uses a battery which might be a little difficult to get, but I am sure we would all like to see how you get on with it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yeah I found the batteries can be bought on ebay, maybe locally but I haven't looked yet..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok, the camera arrived today, in mint condition. I love this little camera! It feels very sturdy like the Leica M6 I used to own. I headed downtown and found replacement batteries. I figured since I'm in town I might as well run a 24exp test roll of XP2 through it. I got the rolls back and the camera really does perform for such a little rangefinder. I think it will make really nice 8x10 photographs. Next roll will be tri-x with rodinal. The camera meter is pretty good and I find the lens performs best in subdued light. I am uploading the photos to my personal gallery now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin