Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,811   Posts: 1,581,542   Online: 950

Shooter
    35mm RF

How to adjust Leningrad range finder

Having a Leningrad range finder sitting on my desk - but no idea how to adjust the range finder which is quite a bit of, a real distance of 8 yards is infinity on the range finder. Otherwise the camera seems to be fine...just 45-46 years old.

Wolfram
    Colour? We can always use an airbrush later...

Leningrad

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kollig
    Having a Leningrad range finder sitting on my desk - but no idea how to adjust the range finder which is quite a bit of, a real distance of 8 yards is infinity on the range finder. Otherwise the camera seems to be fine...just 45-46 years old.

Wolfram
    I have one of these things with a wonky rangefinder too. Let me know if you find info

Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    35mm RF
    So far no success, took it to the mechanic, but no luck! So started learning Russian ...

Wolfram

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    doing a "Google" on "adjusting rangefinders" will come up with a number of hits.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by clogz
    doing a "Google" on "adjusting rangefinders" will come up with a number of hits.
    That's right but so far nothing for Leningrads and plenty for Zorki/Fed etc. Compared to Zorki/Fed Leningrads are quite rare.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin