Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,687   Posts: 1,548,621   Online: 1260

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    Bah its my money I don't have to explain to her :P
    Sounds like a good healthy relationship. Only a wuss would beg a girl/boy friend to spend the money they earned!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As long as I have my 1/2 the bills!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not a 25/2.8!?
    Daniel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm the same though - pay the rent and 1/2 the food, what I do with the rest of my money is up to me.... and a good thing; she isn't into cameras - so I know she won't go sneaking off with what I buy for me.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtracker View Post
    I'm the same though - pay the rent and 1/2 the food, what I do with the rest of my money is up to me.... and a good thing; she isn't into cameras - so I know she won't go sneaking off with what I buy for me.
    Yeah! Also the basement is mine .. she doesn't even care if its not clean! Actually she was REALLY happy when I started printing again, because I keep it nice and clean(er) now. hehe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Money is only worth what one can buy with it. With current interest rates, I would rather have a something physical like a camera or lens than a ton of money in my bank account where it sits and does nothing.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just bought my GF a nice new 15" MacBook Pro. I got no flack when The new Nokton 50/1.1 showed up in the mail. It is now happily on my M2.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtracker View Post
    Mine is into cameras, but she doesn't like film, she has her D200 and a nice stable of lenses which would make any man suffer from lens lust. Her main complaint about the M2 is that she can't see the picture. :o hee hee.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well I still haven't pulled the plug on my Bessa ... now my brain is telling me to buy a used M4 of some various kind (m4-2 m4-p) and then some Voigt glass. Then my brain reminds me of the framelines .... so here I sit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    GAS is found in nature, it permeates every part of our lives but do not fall into the trap of the dark side or Dark GAS. You must learn to harness the power of GAS for good and not evil.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin