Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,570,016   Online: 894

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a mint (less then 50 shots) GSW690II & a nice used GW690III.
    While the GSW is nice, I enjoy the GW because the easier focus and brighter RF. And the III is easier to load then the II.
    But then again, if I'm shooting the GSW, I'm usually at infinity and on a tripod.
    I love these cameras so much that I am currently looking for another set. I want to have two of each, but different model numbers.
    6x9 > you
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

fuji GW690 vs GW690II

Quote Originally Posted by 6x9
    I love these cameras so much that I am currently looking for another set. I want to have two of each, but different model numbers.
    6x9 > you
    And yet the camera doesn't make a photographer any more photographically worthy. 6x9 is a nice format certainly, and I wouldn't mind having one, but 135 is also quite good.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    I feel validated by that statement.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin