Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,751   Online: 885

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just an update for everyone. I sent the camera to Greg Weber (a.k.a. Weber Camera) in Nebraska. Apparently he's the go-to man for Konica repairs. He took care of the following:

- sticky aperture blades (the biggest problem by far)
    - sticky shutter speed selection ring
    - repair (recalibration) of the rangefinder
    - rewind crank replacement
    - light seal replacement
    - battery conversion to 1.5 V 625-type button cell
    - Clean, Lube, Adjust
    - Test for light leaks

All this cost $180. To some, it may sound like a lot, but I think it's worth it. Currently, I have a roll of Kodachrome in there, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

New member here, first post..I love old rangefinders especially Yashica GSN/GTN. Somehow I ended up with two Konica Auto S2 that I could part with if you guys need parts. I have a battery adapter and the Jon Goodman seal kit I never got around to installing in one of them. Heck I got one in the original box with case, stap, manual too. Both need minor work. Ricoh 500G also.
    Rob in Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBSTER123 View Post
    New member here, first post..I love old rangefinders especially Yashica GSN/GTN. Somehow I ended up with two Konica Auto S2 that I could part with if you guys need parts. I have a battery adapter and the Jon Goodman seal kit I never got around to installing in one of them. Heck I got one in the original box with case, stap, manual too. Both need minor work. Ricoh 500G also.
    Rob in Atlanta, GA
    If they're apart I could use a shutter. Battery adapter too.

PM me if one is available.

Thanks, Bill
    - Bill Lynch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin