Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,072   Online: 878

Shooter
    35mm

What's up at Rangefinder Forum??

I went to visit this morning, and they've not only changed their web page, but I can't log in, even with the new password they sent me. Has anyone else had this problem??

Thanks to all who reply.

With best regards.

Steve

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    seems to be down. This morning I reached a page talking about "down for maintenance" and now there seems to be a default startup page from the forum software.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good thing, then, that there is a rangefinder forum here, isn't it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They're updating the forum software they use, we were told it would be down a day or so for that.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mack View Post
    I went to visit this morning, and they've not only changed their web page, but I can't log in, even with the new password they sent me. Has anyone else had this problem??

Thanks to all who reply.

With best regards.

Steve
    clear your browser cache and delete all your rangefinder forum cookies and try again.

Shooter
    35mm
    Perhaps, when they complete their upgrade, they will allow me to register? I tried a few months back, but was rejected on account of my yahoo.com e-mail address. A note to the admins got no reply...

Steve

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Software upgrades and platform migrations never go as planned. I've yet to see one that launched correctly on the first try. It's a very complicated affair, especially when you have to migrate old content into a new platform, because although a database migration should be simple, it's not, especially when you add user registration data to the mix.

They'll get it right. In the meantime, I see that they've returned to the previous software.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin