Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,393   Online: 1070

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ancient garage meets Lynx

Turns out I had not overexposed the garage shots. I had not previewed them before scanning. Argh!
    Yashica Lynx 14E IC, Yashinon-DX45/1.4, tripod, Arista Premium 400, tacky little Epson V300:

Last edited by paulfish4570; 07-15-2010 at 10:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Photobucket says, "No pictures Here!"

Steve

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have no idea why photobucket sucked them out of this forum and another. The pics certainly are on my page. Anyhow, I put 'em back. Thanks for looking ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning;

Nice to see that a venerable Yashica Lynx 1.4 is still out there working. I will be taking mine out also, in a couple of days, along with an even more venerable argus C3 MatchMatic. Time to do some period style Seattle World's Fair photography.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Ralph. Go get 'em ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin