Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,384   Online: 1090

Shooter
    35mm RF

Agfa karet issues

My "works great" flea-bay find has arrived. The adjusting ring seems to be working now with a daily squirt of alcohol that seems to ease the old lube. The other issue is the shutter. I' ve wanted to remove the cover that is masking the levers that trigger the shutter. The lens comes off easily. I then get to an area that looks a little dicey. The cover I want to remove is only held on with four screws. Just don't want to produce a handful of shutter blades. Any old hands at this? The thing seems simple as when I press the trigger the blades move slightly. Then the film advance must be cycled to re-cock the trigger. Thanks Red R.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Which Agfa Karat model is this? There were a bunch of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You can start with the old standby of just a naptha flush of the blades followed by exercise. Repeat daily as needed. You only need the lens off to do this.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It only has agfa, the KARAT on the viewfinder. The lens is a solinar 1:2.8/50 , PRONTER-SVS

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin