Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,452   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Multi Format

Messing with my Minolta AL

The other day, while messing with my Minolta AL rangefinder. I accidentally actuated the shutter, firing off a frame into the blue. (I had adjusted neither the exposure nor the focusing and expected that it may have pointed at the sky -more or less)

On getting the prints, I quickly scanned the negatives for a "blank frame" -nothing. But on examining the individual prints, I came across a well exposed, well framed park scene (though not of any great artistic merit), just a little on the soft side as to focus: it was my random shot. Amazing!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Film has a lot of latitude. You can usually miss on the exposure by several stops and still get a usable image. I shot a roll of 400, thinking that I had loaded it with 100. And the roll came out OK, except for two or three photos.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin