Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,869   Online: 992

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    intimate? inmate? inanimate? inimitable? Is it a Japanese word? Wait-imminent? Some would see that as eminent.
    Yeah
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here is another link. I always thought that the Leica camera's are very beautiful. When Camera West was in Monterey Ca I used to always go look over the Leica stuff in there. It was fun but I shoot Nikon camera's. Some folks say the Nikon F6 is discontinued and some say it's not. Nikon does not say at all. However you can buy a new one.

http://www.asahi.com/english/TKY201008220143.html
    Last edited by nolanr66; 08-26-2010 at 10:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Amateur Photographer magazine reports that Leica denies it's ended production of film cameras.

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...ws_301406.html

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by nolanr66 View Post
    Some folks say the Nikon F6 is discontinued and some say it's not. Nikon does not say at all. However you can buy a new one.
    My sources say Leica has diverted most of its production capability to making M9s, lenses and analogue cameras taking a back seat.

If you want a bespoke analogue or low volume lens in black or chrome shop around or there is a queue.

Noel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas View Post
    My sources say Leica has diverted most of its production capability to making M9s, lenses and analogue cameras taking a back seat.

If you want a bespoke analogue or low volume lens in black or chrome shop around or there is a queue.

Noel
    I just want a 50 1.4 Asph which it seems is an impossible task.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin