Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,852   Online: 847

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Is $30 a decent deal for one in physically beautiful and what appears to be mechanically sound condition?

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, I like it more the larger weight of the Minolta srt 101, feels more solid in hands and I can handle slower shutter speed with it.
    But the design of the later modern slr bodies have better ergonomics rather than earlier cubic bodies like Srt's, Canon A's, Nikon F series etc.
    "It's not about the pictures, concepts, people, human bodies, emotions, experimentations, colours, dreams, tricky scenes, camera or imaginations.. it's about the poetry behind them all."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Lowrider, I just listed a nice, fully working Hi-Matic 9 in the classifieds here. In your case, I will ship it to Canada, if I can figure out how much it would cost to do so.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    Lowrider, I just listed a nice, fully working Hi-Matic 9 in the classifieds here. In your case, I will ship it to Canada, if I can figure out how much it would cost to do so.
    I would go with the 9 - a fantastic rangefinder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin