Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,867   Online: 1055

Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172161 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    I do that a lot,must qualify, makes it an uncoupled rangefinder,Richard

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    fotopom: No no, don't say such things! We need to perpetuate the believe that bottom loaders are hard to deal with so the cameras continue dropping in price.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Hi-Matic:It's not a purchase but

maybe you would be interested as it's a bit too RICH for my budget.
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pho/2091478476.html

on the other hand I did buy a Hi-Matic E inserted new batt and it's alive! $5

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bought a Hi-matic as well, the 7s model. A bit dirty (cleaning took enough alcohol to intoxicate even a russian), but otherwise in good condition. Clean lens, bright viewfinder, working shutter and and clean aperture blades, that's what matters.

Shooter
    35mm
    Found at a yard sale this morning, this Voigtlander Vitessa L is working fine including
    the meter and all shutter speeds. It has a clean Ultron f/2 lens and beautiful
    cosmetics.

It was in a bag with 5 Kenko filters and lens hood and camera case, all for 20 bucks.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I picked up a Vivitar 35CA rangefinder for $5. It was made by Cosina. It's a lot like the other smaller 35mm rangefinders of the 1970s. Trap-needle autoexposure with a reasonable fast 38mm lens.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by BobD View Post
    Found at a yard sale this morning, this Voigtlander Vitessa L is working fine including
    cosmetics.

It was in a bag with 5 Kenko filters and lens hood and camera case, all for 20 bucks.
    That's a beautiful camera and a great deal. The Ultron is an excellent lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica LTM with Sumitar f/2
    ( IIIf )
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Leica M6 ;-))))

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BobD View Post
    cosmetics.

Dang! Do I have permission to hate you? While I truly don't need any additional cameras, the Vitessa is a gem and you got a really great deal and I am intensely jealous.

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin