Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,816   Online: 1015

Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182262 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Contax IIIa w/ 2.0 Sonnar and working light meter!

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta Hi-Matic F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Minolta Hi-Matic 7S, $20 from Salvos Store.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ricoh 500ME & the SP Winder for it.
    The money I saved on developing at home with information from the APUG paid for my subscription to APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bought a M2 + CV 35/1,7 ----> this kit will be a gift to my wife at Christmas.

Traded for a version 2 pre-asph summilux M3-goggled which I love because it looks so cool and, more importantly, it close focuses to ,65m.
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I'm probably setting myself up for a pie in the face or something because my rangefinder that I just purchased today is nowhere near the kind of stuff that most of you are using. Nevertheless it is my first serious RF purchase and I'm pretty excited. I bought a silver Fuji Klasse with the 38/2.6 lens. I put a roll of Superia Premium 400 in it and I'll be shooting a Christmas party tonight! Should be fun.
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yeah, that's too automated. I think that this is the Japan-only version of the Rollei AFM 35, which is really a very nice camera. I have the Rollei, and I really like it a lot. It's very compact, and the camera's autoexposure system has been very accurate.

I think it has a nice group of features, including the ability to manually set aperture or distance.

My one wish for the camera would be the ability to set the flash off by default.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by revdocjim View Post
    Well, I'm probably setting myself up for a pie in the face or something because my rangefinder that I just purchased today is nowhere near the kind of stuff that most of you are using. Nevertheless it is my first serious RF purchase and I'm pretty excited. I bought a silver Fuji Klasse with the 38/2.6 lens. I put a roll of Superia Premium 400 in it and I'll be shooting a Christmas party tonight! Should be fun.
    No worry. Just want until you get G.A.S. !
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I don't know if I am suffering any sort of syndrome or not, but my current collection includes 4 large format lenses, 21 medium format lenses, 31 alpha mount lenses, 8 or 9 M42 lenses, and about 20 bodies... Actually, buying a rangefinder that doesn't have exchangeable lenses actually sort of a new direction for me. There isn't much else I can buy for this kit!
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Canon QL17 GIII, finally got a working example after a couple of duds.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin