Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,312   Online: 1086

Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Well, the IIf mostly works (1/25th seems a bit irregular and the camera occasionally takes an extra turn to wind), but performed admirably when shooting a roll. It could use a CLA but the curtains are in decent shape. The lens has a decent amount of dust and a little scratching on the button, but no fungus/haze/etc. I need to test it against a Jupiter 12 to see if it is worth keeping.

I really want wide angle LTM lens I'm happy with. the J12 always felt much more blurry than I'd hoped. I'd try shimming it but it would be a slow process as I don't have a good way to test without shooting roll.

Continuing the holiday splurge, I picked up a very battered looking at Yashica CC for $20. It looks like it had a lens filter on it so the who knows what state the glass is in. Honestly, I half expect the camera to be completely dead but at least this way I can try handling one to see what it feels like. I'd rather burn 420 on that than chase a much more expensive one some time only to find out I don't like the ergonomics.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contina II--the folder--in excellent condition, and fortunately, it's got the Tessar. It probably could use some professional attention, but nonetheless seems to function very well.

Retina IIIS in excellent cosmetic condition, but the shutter definitely needs a CLA. I already have one of these that was CLA'd last year by Chris Sherlock, but wanted a spare in case of loss or damage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Konica Hexar RF

Been trying to get one of those for a while.
    Finally got what looked like a good sample from epay.
    And it works a treat, has superb accurate focus with all my Leica-M lenses.
    Gotta find a +1 lens for it as well as an eyecup, it's a unique size...
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought a canonet 28 the other day. Some manual capabilities, but basically a point and shoot. I like it. The body and lens are in excellent condition. The light seals need replacing but they're all there and are not crumbling yet, but I should change them soon. I shot some tri x 400 through it and every exposure was right on. It also came with the flash. I'll bet it shot a lot of kodachrome. The people I bought it off said they got it in the 80's so I think its a later model.

agw

Shooter
    35mm
    Cosmetically "user" condition, mechanically perfectly working M4 at a great price.
    Added a new ZM 35/2 Biogon, as I'm not that happy with my bugeye Summaron's (for the M3) performance, and the whole point of the M4 impulse purchase was to get a decent 35mm focal length solution to accompany my M3.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    MP

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I picked up a Canon IVSB2 with an Industar 61L lens

and on a whim, I am expecting a Bessa R2 in the mail tomorrow.
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Saterday I picked up a Yashica Lynx 5000 with original hood, lens cover, 1a filter (Yashica brand) and everyday cases ("s" because with small case for the hood)... and even with film inside.
    All is beautifull in top condtion and available for 13euro in a second hand shop.
    Still have to test is the lightmeter is still working... but in waiting to be used for new shoots.
    What a nice and heavy piece of camera.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I just got a fuji 6X8. Really looking forward to using it but I really need to check out a manual. Does anyone know where I could download one online or something???

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yashica CC was a bust. Camera is in impressively bad condition. There are at least $20 worth of good parts there though, so thats something.

Picked up a Yashica Lynx 14e for $30. It needs some work - missing the spring that keeps the rewind lever from flopping around, terrible battery leak, etc. After cleaning, the glass looks good and the shutter seems about right (perhaps a bit slow at 1 second). Corroded wires will need replacing, though I'm not sure if the meter works yet. Needs new seals obviously.

I'll probably put $30 into fixing it up and then sell it to a friend for $40-50. Yes, I know I'm doing this wrong. I picked up a Lynx 14 here back when I got started with rangefinders which I adore. I couldn't pass this one up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin