Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,620   Online: 681

Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222666 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Picked up a nice Bolsey B2 for $15.
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

MP for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A nice condition Fuji GA645Zi to replace the one I regretted selling a couple of months ago. But this time, I don't have the GA Strobe so I'm reliant on the pop-up for the moment. I suppose I could take one of my Contax flash units and use it manually....which makes me think about acquiring a nice old Contax G1 (green label) and a lens....just wish I had the cash.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Bessa-R in like-new condidtion (minus the box and instructions). I like it a lot, though it certainly feels like a good healthy fart would blow it apart. I haven't had much luck hand holding at at '30, which I can usually do reliably with my SLRs if I really concentrate on it. The viewfinder is excellent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's the first thing I noticed when I got my Bessa-R: the viewfinder is really good. I really enjoy this camera, and have a 35/2.5 Color-Skopar lens always attached to it.

I hope you have fun with this one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I recently got my Konika Hexar AF and I love it :-)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Got a canonIII at a 2nd hand store last week the camera sems to work fine, had a czj 1,5 f=5cm mounted up front.

Shooter
    35mm
    The latest Rangefinder camera I have bought just a couple of weeks ago is a fantastic, wonderful, long time desired Zeiss Contax IIIA.
    I love rangefinder cameras and already own three Leicas (IIIC, M3 and M6) and a Nicca 5L, but the Contax is a very interesting and beautiful camera, nedless to say that Zeiss lenses are super. I am very happy for this new entry in my collection and would like to share it with you

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bessa R2...no lens for this one yet, although there is a Canon 50mm f/1.8 coming for it shortly.

Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Picked up a second Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE here on APUG! I haven't shot with a rangefinder in years, I forgot how much I actually liked using one, and also once I got back up to speed on using a rangefinder it became a lot easier. The only thing I don't really like is that the DOF is a bit deeper than I like at the maximum aperture of f/2.8. Seeing that I haven't used a rangefinder in almost 30 years I think I did alright with it.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin