Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,513   Posts: 1,645,387   Online: 1202

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222666 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Bessa-R in like-new condidtion (minus the box and instructions). I like it a lot, though it certainly feels like a good healthy fart would blow it apart. I haven't had much luck hand holding at at '30, which I can usually do reliably with my SLRs if I really concentrate on it. The viewfinder is excellent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's the first thing I noticed when I got my Bessa-R: the viewfinder is really good. I really enjoy this camera, and have a 35/2.5 Color-Skopar lens always attached to it.

I hope you have fun with this one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I recently got my Konika Hexar AF and I love it :-)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Got a canonIII at a 2nd hand store last week the camera sems to work fine, had a czj 1,5 f=5cm mounted up front.

Shooter
    35mm
    The latest Rangefinder camera I have bought just a couple of weeks ago is a fantastic, wonderful, long time desired Zeiss Contax IIIA.
    I love rangefinder cameras and already own three Leicas (IIIC, M3 and M6) and a Nicca 5L, but the Contax is a very interesting and beautiful camera, nedless to say that Zeiss lenses are super. I am very happy for this new entry in my collection and would like to share it with you

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bessa R2...no lens for this one yet, although there is a Canon 50mm f/1.8 coming for it shortly.

Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Picked up a second Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE here on APUG! I haven't shot with a rangefinder in years, I forgot how much I actually liked using one, and also once I got back up to speed on using a rangefinder it became a lot easier. The only thing I don't really like is that the DOF is a bit deeper than I like at the maximum aperture of f/2.8. Seeing that I haven't used a rangefinder in almost 30 years I think I did alright with it.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, it looks like I'm in good company. I just bought a Bessa today too! It is a silver version R in very nice condition. And although it really is nothing more than trivia, the serial number is 00001057! They had another one on the shelf, a black one for about $50 less, but the viewfinder was noticeably dimmer, lots of dings and dents, and plastic window over the film counter was missing so I passed. I also found a lens for it; a Canon 50/1.8 (II) which is a little bit rougher, with some clouding. But I plan on taking it apart tomorrow and seeing if I can clean it up a bit.
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A rare(ish) Canon LTM 50mm/1.5 Sonnar lens. Basically, I don't know why I bought it. Maybe I got carried away because they are so rare. Sonnar is great for colour negs but I shoot only B&W and I have a perfectly fine Planar type Canon LTM 50mm lens. I think I'll shoot a few rolls with it and sell it further to someone who needs it more than I do. I'll take a loss but I'm used to it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A Konica C35 Flashmatic (Japanese version of the C35 Automatic):

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin