Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,214   Posts: 1,659,462   Online: 880

Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223242868 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    These were delivered today:

Yashica G Electro 35 GSN (top) and G Electro GS (bottom,) by Greyscale3, on Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From Craigslist for $60.00-- a Canon IIF2 with Canon 35/2.8 and Flash Unit Y.

This is apparently the least common of Canon LTM rangefinders--only about 2,500 made. The body and lens are in excellent condition, save for a couple of small spots of surface rust on the body and a light ding above the rangefinder window.

The rangefinder works perfectly and is very clear--I have to say that I like it better than my IIIG's rangefinder. Shutter speeds sound good--even the slower ones (I'm sure they're off, but at least they're not waaay off or sticking.)

I found a Swallow brand 35mm finder, a 34mm Series VI adapter, and a Series VI rangefinder hood in my spare parts stash. I knew there was a reason I was saving all the Series junk I've accumulated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canon IIF2a.JPG   Canon IIF2.JPG   IIF2hood.JPG  
    Last edited by Towermax; 02-03-2011 at 12:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My last RF buy was an Olympus 35RC that I had from ebay about 1 year ago. It is in pristine condition and is always in my pocket since. The lens is very good when it is closed 1 stop.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My most recent was a Yashica Minister D which I bought last November for £8. It still had a good mercury cell fitted and the meter seems accurate. The snow shots in my gallery were taken with it.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My most recent and first is my 1980 Kiev 4a, it works nicely but i think the rangefinder is misaligned a bit.

i love the handling and size, even after handling a friend M8, i still love the kiev/contax style better except maybe the viewfinder could be better..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Right now my Zeiss Ikon is in China where my daughter is living. I had to get a new FR so picked up an M9.
    -Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I started with rangefinders a few months ago with a Canon P, my last purchase is a Leica M4 that is on its way... So now I'm reloading the tracking website every five minutes or so.

Shooter
    Large Format
    After mostly shooting a Canon IVSB for a year, I upgraded to a Canon P a few weeks ago. The P is working nice, and has a great viewfinder, but isn't as fun as the IVSB as far as getting weird looks from people. The IVSB Barnack type sure gets the looks. And they both take great pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kivis View Post
    Leica M3, oh my, how nice.
    Sweet, Akiva! I just picked up a M4 and a sekonic l-308s. The m4 has been a dream of mine for sometime.
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    35mm

Agfamatic IIS

Found at the thrift store.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin