Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,745   Online: 901

Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252969 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    After mostly shooting a Canon IVSB for a year, I upgraded to a Canon P a few weeks ago. The P is working nice, and has a great viewfinder, but isn't as fun as the IVSB as far as getting weird looks from people. The IVSB Barnack type sure gets the looks. And they both take great pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kivis View Post
    Leica M3, oh my, how nice.
    Sweet, Akiva! I just picked up a M4 and a sekonic l-308s. The m4 has been a dream of mine for sometime.
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    35mm

Agfamatic IIS

Found at the thrift store.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A combination of the rediscovery (via my scanner) of my b&w negs from the 1980's plus having some M-Series lenses led me to thinking (a dangerous pastime, I know) and the result is a step back into the analogue age - and no batteries needed.

One of a batch made in 1964. It arrived on Thursday and I am just putting the second roll of HP5+ through it in order to check out the shutter speeds and rangefinder accuracies. Must pop up into the loft to find my Paterson tank and other paraphernalia...

Shooter
    Multi Format

Recent purchase

I'll looking at a Kodak Retina IIIS, can't seem to make up my mind I have Minolta Himatic 7S, Canon QL17 and Retina IIc and Koni Omega Rapid M so it's not like I don't have enough cameras, just id the IIS going to be that much better than the 35s I have ?

Jay

Shooter
    Multi Format

Recent purchases

BTW I'm looking for the 35 / 80 viewer for my Retina IIc, which is probably my favorite RF. I like the Koni Omega but getting 120 220 processed and printed has become a problem, the Ql 17 has a light leak other wise it is very fast to use, has the same problem as Hi matics meter only works in auto mode but great little cameras ! strange how I've come to enjoy useing RFs more than SLRs

Jay

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bauhaus beauty

I purchased a Werramatic with the standard Zeis 50MM lens.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Got a Contax G 90mm f/2.8 converted to M mount from Japan Exposures, love how the shots came out. (Just got around to scanning them this past month.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just purchased a 90 Elmar on that auction site...great price. This will replace/augment my 85 f2 Serenar which is aging none to gracefully. Will post some images when I put it through it's paces.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! A Werra was my very first camera back in the mid '60's. Can't remember any great photos with it but it got me into developing & enlarging and how to set exposures. I wore it out after about 2 years and I moved up to a Mamiya/Sekor 1000TL.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin