Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,754   Online: 1025

Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273171 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last week I found this Konica Auto S2 at the Goodwill store in town for $4.99. Good working condition but light seals melted and hazy viewfinder. I took me about two hours to clean up the gunk and replace the light seals. Couldn't do much on the viewfinder, cleaned up the glass on the top but didn't want to touch the mirrors inside the RF. I took it for a ride and I'm very impressed by the quality of the Hexanon 45mm lens.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I went and got the new Fuji GF670 folder a couple of weeks ago. I've been circling it for over a year, while it was sold as Bessa III, but now it became cheaper under the Fuji name. Still, $1700 is a lot for a folder, even when it is the best ever. But it is a joy to use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by imush View Post
    I went and got the new Fuji GF670 folder a couple of weeks ago. I've been circling it for over a year, while it was sold as Bessa III, but now it became cheaper under the Fuji name. Still, $1700 is a lot for a folder, even when it is the best ever. But it is a joy to use.
    Congratulations! With out a doubt, one of the coolest cameras on the market today! Alas, at that price I only dream... but maybe some day they will sell used ones for $300!!!
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    A Agfa Isolette III with uncoupled rangefinder. Struggling with determining proper exposure. I have an old sekonic L-98 and even after zero adjustment, the needle frequently bounces all over the place, so I will pick up my old FM and use its centerweighted meter to confirm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canonet S for $6. Don't even know if it works yet...
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M3 in really nice mechanical condition, few scratches not to worry about. This on eis probably the smoothest camera I've ever used.

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bessa r2m, lightly used, with 50/2.5 color skopar, 35/2.5 color skopar, both LTM with M-mount adapters, nikon corrective eyepiece that makes this kit MINE. oh, what a lovely viewfinder/rangefinder. i am ever so thankful for it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Leica M6

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon Canonet 19 QL III which is now undergoing cleaning and lubrication
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A very nice M3 with a bunch of lenses. About to process my first roll.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin