Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,528   Online: 1096

Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12161718192021222324252627283272 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contax IIa with Sonnar 1:1.5 (1936)

Working perfectly
    Last edited by Pumalite; 03-07-2011 at 07:26 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got a Ricoh 500 in the mail. Interesting camera!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's a quick iPhone snap of my Ricoh

Gonna Need A Smaller Lightmeter. by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A FED 2 w/Industar 26M 2.8/52 and a FED 3 w/Industar 61 2.8/52 from a seller in the Ukraine. Had to make minor adjustments to the rangefinders (due to shipping) and they are up and shooting. The adjustments were easy and I already knew that you have to wind the film before you adjust the shutter speed. They aren't Leicas but they are close and as close to a Leica as I'll ever own. And they do have a certain clunky charm to them so I'm happy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bought a very pretty Yashica Electro 35 GT a couple of months ago, and a clean little Canon QL-17 GIII last week. The Yashica is perfect, but needs a battery adapter and the Canon needs light seals. Bad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    135mm Nikkor for my Contax IIa.
    Tony
    Newnan, GA

Cambo 23SF, Hasselblad, Mamiya M645, Rolleiflex 2.8C
    Rollei 4x4 Grey
    Leica M4-P M3 IIIf RD Contax IIa Nikon SP
    Olympus OM-1 OM-2

http://www.oresteen.com/ROLLEI4X4.htm

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Canon P in need of some work and a Canon 50mm f/1.8.

The P... it looks like someone took off the lens mount and screwed it back in with the screws in the wrong order - they were different lengths - and jammed the light baffle into the bottom of the camera causing the shutter to get stuck). And it looks like someone had removed the self timer and used a screw (don't know the proper name of this part) to secure it that was too small - nothing was stripped but it didn't hold securely. And 1/15 is slow.

The first I can fix. The second... I'll have to find a spare part somewhere. The third issue may be within my capacity once I get a look at how the shutter works.

The lens is in nice condition but the aperture ring is a rather tight. It should probably be serviced before use to avoid putting too much stress on the blades. I'd do this one myself but I don't know if I can get the front ring off.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yashica Electro 35 GL

22) And finally, the glamour shot by br1078phot, on Flickr

The downsized cross between a GSN and MG-1. Still bigger than a CC. This one was pretty well banged up. I had to beat two dents out of the filter ring, and clean out the battery well. There are a few shock artifacts between the front elements, but so far they have not affected the image quality to a point where you can detect it with the naked eye. And next time I need to take the top off, I'll pop out the dent there too. Click on the pic to see the entire series on Flickr.

It takes really nice shots, too.

00770009_2 by br1078phot, on Flickr

PF
    Last edited by farlymac; 03-18-2011 at 08:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A very clean Leica IIIg at 1/2 the usual going price. It needs to be oiled, but other than that it's working.
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just added a couple of 28mm lenses for my Contax G1s and G2. Happy bunny!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin