Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,452   Online: 971

Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13171819202122232425262728293373 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought some Olympus gear yesterday, and one of the items was a very clean, black Olympus Trip 35. Cute little camera, and from the photos I've seen on the net the lens is tack sharp. Looking forward to running a test roll of film through it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yashica MG-1, with probably the original battery still in it Looks like it hasn't been used since 70's. Fully working Fed 5b.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Retina 11c working well, rangefinder and focusing working smothly also film wind light and smooth,Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Carl Zeiss Planar 2/45 T* from KEH finally arrived yesterday for my Contax G2, taking it out for a spin this weekend in Niagara-On-The-Lake
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

OeT
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got this beauty for about a year ago

Canon II S

Shooter
    35mm RF
    That's a Retina IIc. Kodak was using Roman numerals at that point. It's a small thing, but you don't call it a Leica MVI or a Nikon FII. Plus, a Retina 11c is actually a Retina [Eleven]c.

OK, that was major Type A, what's-your-problem-dude nitpicking. Sorry.

Shooter
    Large Format
    So I leaped and got my wife a Leica M4 for her birthday w/ an elmarit-M 28mm. I'm really excited, she's not home so I ran two rolls through it and bonus of bonus it doesnt appear to need a CLA. I was going to CLA it at Essex but the only exposing errors appear to be mine. Was made in '68, not going to mention the significance of that year but has something to do w/ her b-day! Pretty stoked, my last 35mm was my Dad's Argus...I may have too much fun w/ this camera, need to put it away and wrap it in a box, must not touch or covet...oh I'm screwed.

erick

Shooter
    35mm

Yashica Electro GSN

A second Yashica Electro GSN. These are great little cameras with fantastic lenses and very accurate meters. Haven't put a roll through it yet, but all appears to be working fine and it is very clean and "pretty". Even has the original lens cap and hot shoe cover.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, you ARE screwed! now you need to find one for you. A nice M2 would fit the bill.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Large Format
    mmmm M2 mmmmmmmm

./e

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin