Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,177   Online: 1047

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15192021222324252627282930313575 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Zhou half case in black leather for my Bessa R3A. Beautifully crafted, not a stitch out of place, and excellent value for money. Thoroughly recommended.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    I am currently bidding on a Canon Canonet QL 17 G-III Rangefinder, on eBay. I have never used a rangefinder before and was looking for something cheap so I can get a feel for shooting with rangefinders.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Ok, so I gave up on that auction, it was getting too pricy for what I can afford right now... so I got a Konica Auto S2 instead. I hear it's a decent beginner's rangefinder. Lets hope it's in proper working condition when I receive it. I always feel skeptic about eBay buys... I have never used a rangefinder before... I'm a little worried but excited never the less... =D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Most recent RF purchase? Kodak Retina IIa. Love that camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just bought Canonet 17QL GIII. My first ever rangefinder!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yashica Electro 35 GS, a gem I'd say.
    cheers
    Dominik
    http://distantmoon.pl

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    It is an honor to now be part of the RF club! Just bought a Yashica Lynx 14E. Cant wait to run some film through it upon arrival (after fixing the seals, etc)!

Shooter
    35mm
    Doesn't really fit in this thread, but I just received my Cosina - Voigtlaender Bessa-L with Voigtlaender 15mm f/4.5 screw mount, first series. I bought this at the same old auction site.
    It's all much smaller than I imagined. I'll take a roll of pictures this Sunday to check that everything works fine and to check the quality of the lens.
    When I activate the shutter I hear some sort of a "sdaannngggggg" noise as of a spring which is released after having been compressed. Never heard a shutter doing such a noise. Is this normal?
    The rest of the camera feels very cheap, but if the shutter works fine, I'm satisfied.
    The ISO selector in particular feels very, very cheap. It's as if the detents were all made out of plastic.

Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format

CBA - Camera Buying Addiction??

I'm afraid I'm becoming a collector....

I've just ordered an Agfa Ansco Karomat with the f2 Schneider Xenon lens, in a Compur MX shutter. At the price I paid I could hardly let it pass; that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

This little gem reminds me of a Retina in that the lens board is retractable somewhat into the body, but without the door which in a "proper" folder would then cover the lens. Another oddity, the split image rangefinder splits the ENTIRE viewfinder image! Should make a good street camera, although like my Retina I and IIIc it doesn't have any strap lugs! I've never understood that.

It will live with my other oldsters - the two Retinas mentioned above, a Komaflex S, my father's old AshaiFlex and its lenses, his old Baldina, a Busch Pressman 2x3, and an old Taron.

Fortunately my dear wife is most understanding. And remember, the photo hobby is much cheaper than being a serious bass fisherman! Just keep saying that....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak Signet 80 with 35mm,50mm and 90mm lenses

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin