Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,787   Online: 956

Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16202122232425262728293031323676 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The mailman just delivered this little beauty a couple of hours ago.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^Great purchase, it sure looks mint. Is she load-and-go or you need to have it serviced? Reguardless it sure looks stellar!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    ^Great purchase, it sure looks mint. Is she load-and-go or you need to have it serviced? Reguardless it sure looks stellar!
    Everything seems to be working, but I need to replace the light seals.

I didn't even have to clean it before I snapped these pics, most of my auction-site buys are pretty dirty when I get them, but not this one.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Oh frabjous day, a contax IIa color dial with last version f 1.5 sonnar with perfect glass for $75 at a yard sale and whoa baby it workswith a great rangefinder and the shutter speeds sound great.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^What an amazing find! That is a legendary garage sale find. Pictures when you can!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I just bought a mint condition 100mm f4 Ziess telephoto lens for my Werramat. This was the first adjustable camera I ever bought when I first got started in photography in 1961 and I still love this little camera.
    Denise Libby

Shooter
    Multi Format
    picked up a leica m4-p last week. so far it has been a pleasure to use...
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    The mailman just delivered this little beauty a couple of hours ago.

Great camera!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last bought a C/V 35mm F2.5 Color-Skopar PII used, a truly great lens at a great price. Small as hell, almost look a little weird on my M5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here in Memphis we have a large antique mall that's going out of business at the end of this month to make way for yet another dollar store -- go figure. Recently, while making my last series of definitive visits to the place, I picked up a nicely clunky Agfa Agfamatic IIS for under $20. I decided to run a test roll fully on automatic, to see whether the selenium light meter worked. Although the rangefinder could use a wee adjustment, everything turned out properly exposed and sharp! I was rather surprised! I only wish the ISO went higher than 200.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin