Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,222   Online: 912

Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 17212223242526272829303132333777 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just recently bought my first Leica. Got an M6TTL with a Voigtlnader 35mm 1.4SC love it!

Also love using my old Kodak Retinette with the 45mm Schneider 2.8!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by useless generation View Post
    Just recently bought my first Leica. Got an M6TTL with a Voigtlnader 35mm 1.4SC
    I'd get the Leica glass first then the body.

Anyway not really a rangefinder or SLR... but I just got a Nikonos V and 35mm and 20mm UW lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format

My Karomat has "evaporated"....

Quote Originally Posted by GRHazelton View Post
    I'm afraid I'm becoming a collector....

I've just ordered an Agfa Ansco Karomat with the f2 Schneider Xenon lens, in a Compur MX shutter. At the price I paid I could hardly let it pass; that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Well, the vendor had a "computer problem" and the Karomat was sold over a week before I "ordered" it but the listing wasn't corrected. Waaaaah!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just got a Minolta Hi-Matic 9 in the mail 4 days ago. Did some work rebuilding a buddies camera and that was the trade. Seems pretty cool. I love these things, they are great instructional cameras.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica M4-2

A Leica M4-2, made in 1979 I think that I am going to like it.

Shooter
    35mm
    My most recent RF purchase, which I announced in this thread, had today its first foray in the field, and it already lost the "glass" covering the frame counter. True, I went to the city centre with my motorbike, but I did package the stuff with the usual maniacal excess of precaution. My Minolta X-700 did not suffer any damage. Bessa-L really seem to be cheap cameras with a limited life expectancy. I'll wait for its life cycle to be completed and then substitute it with a Leica III, I say.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format

My Karomat has "evaporated".... An update.

I've just ordered an Agfa Ansco Karomat with the f2 Schneider Xenon lens, in a Compur MX shutter. At the price I paid I could hardly let it pass; that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Well, it seems the vendor's computer system had a glitch. The camera had been sold a week before I ordered it, but the site hadn't been updated. A full refund with apologies, but I'd been looking forward to the camera. Waaaaah!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Most-used RF!

My last rangefinder purchase was a 1950s Contax IIa with Sonnar f2 50mm lens. I bought it about 4 years ago and use it often. It takes great photos, and I've been lucky as the shutter still works fine (fingers crossed!).

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GRHazelton View Post

Well, it seems the vendor's computer system had a glitch. The camera had been sold a week before I ordered it, but the site hadn't been updated. A full refund with apologies, but I'd been looking forward to the camera. Waaaaah!
    Sorry to hear! That f2 lens sound amazing. If you find another be sure to let us know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Although I'm slowly moving away from 35mm, this was a deal I couldn't walk away from. This past Memorial Day weekend I purchased (from an antique store) a Canon IV-S2 (IV-SB), 50/1.8 Canon, 35/2.8 Canon w/ Canon viewfinder, 85/2 Nikkor-P.C, 135/3.5 Nikkor-Q.C, Canon Universal Viewfinder (35-135), Canon Auto-Up I, Canon cable release, Hansa cable release and a few other goodies. All had the correct leather cases while the lenses also had the correct caps and lens shades. Everything seems to work just fine. Will soon be shooting film with it all to confirm.

-Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin