Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,745   Online: 1044

Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930313233343878 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

ZI

Waiting in the mail for a Zeiss Ikon Black.
    Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, Nikon F, Nikon FE, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Werra 3 with tesser, plus 100 cardenir and 35mm Flektagon for the grand sum of £2.50 in a Car boot sale, Seller wanted £5 but I knocked it down as the shutter wasn't working, Quick trip to Newton and Ellis in Liverpool and a shutter service for £60 and it is working fine, Lenses are like new, Camera not a mark on it, looking forward now to using it
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Was looking for a RF camera and in my travels I came across a Rollei 35 S with the 40mm f/2.8 lens. I liked the look and feel of it at the time but now regretting the purchase (size & set-up of controls). I'll wait for a bit and maybe fall in love ;o) I sure am impressed with the photographs it does though.

Shooter
    35mm
    Lovely Leica CL arrived this morning. What a joy to use - fits into the hand. Could do with a dioptre as my right eye is not great but it focuses perfectly. I can see this becoming my everyday user camera.

Jeremy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New to this forum and also rf's. Just got a Canonet QL17 for pretty cheap. I'm looking forward to shooting with it soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Traded a digital-only (Yuck!) Nikon lens for a LTM Jupiter 12 with cap, vented hood and a Leitz M39-M adapter. Now, I just need a camera to put it on...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's been a while since I've dropped in here. Since then, I've picked up a Canon QL-17 GIII with the "dedicated" Canolite D flash in good working order, an Olympus Trip 35 that is also in good shape, and two lenses -- a 100mm f/4 Serenar and a 135mm f/3.5 Kyoei -- for my Canon IIIa rangefinder. I've been having quite a bit of fun with all three.

Shooter
    Multi Format

No Ancso Karomat but a Vitessa L

Well, the Karomat evaporated, but I have on order a Voigtlander Vitessa L with case. This has been an object of my photo lust for many years. Here's a link about it: http://www.cameraquest.com/voitvitl.htm

It should make a fine street camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format

No Ancso Karomat but a Vitessa L Update

The Vitessa L arrived yesterday and looks GOOD! Lens is clean, no visable marks, rangefinder clear, bright patch, body has one small dent and a very few flaws in the chrome. Shutter sounds right. The selenium meter even works, mirabile dictu!!

It came with a nice everready case in fine condition. I'm running some Kentmere 100 through it to check focus accuracy, etc, although given its cosmetic condition I imagine that all is well.

One little oddity: with the plunger film advance mounting a flash in the shoe is a problem; the flash fouls the plunger. I'll have to come up with a bracket, or an extender to mount the flash higher, not a bad idea to avoid red eye. I'm a happy camper!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    a zorki4
    what a fun/weird/quirky camera!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin