Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,486   Online: 936

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Leica M2 for cheap. With a Canon 35/2 it's a quiet, compact 35mm shooter.

Also a Nikon S2 with 50/2 and 35/2.5. Still getting used to this camera (it's not quiet).
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica 75 mm Summarit. Nice lens for portraits.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Olympus 35RD.

Well, ok, it was given to me, but it did cost me £80 to actually get it working again.
    Where did you get the repair done ?

I just got a 35 SP from the local auction house, apparently a bit scarce and the 7 element 1.7 Zuiko lens has quite a reputation.
    Near mint cosmetically although shutter appears to be jammed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN5016.JPG  
    Digital photography is like virtual sex........ you never actually touch the real thing..... or get your hands dirty

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I found a 35RD at a... 'giant shed of cameras' sale. It had oil on the blades just like most 35RDs. I sent it to http://www.zuiko.com/ for repair. It came back in excellent condition. I was very happy with the work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Voigtlander Vitessa T, with 35/3.4 Skoparet, 50/2.8 Color-Skopar, and 100/4.8 Dynaret--all with caps, cases, and hoods. Plus Turnit 3 viewfinder, Kontur viewfinder, Voigtlander filters, and lots of manuals, brochures, original import certificates, etc.

All in like new condition. Everything just glows. Even had the plastic diffuser for incident light readings and original Voightlander snake chain neck strap.

Somebody bought the whole kit new, used it a few times, and then put it in the closet. It was embarassingly cheap--sometimes fortune smiles on you . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning;

My "most recent rangefinder purchase?"

A brace of Koni-Omega Rapid-M 120 roll film cameras with different lenses. One of them did not have the side grip, but one of those is on the way to me for that one. A nice combination. As a point of information, they did come from another APUG member, MattKing.

Gee, does this mean that I can post this announcement in two (2) places; here and in Medium Format?
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Javins View Post
    Gee, does this mean that I can post this announcement in two (2) places; here and in Medium Format?
    Yes, feel free to post both places.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Javins View Post
    Good morning;

My "most recent rangefinder purchase?"

A brace of Koni-Omega Rapid-M 120 roll film cameras with different lenses. One of them did not have the side grip, but one of those is on the way to me for that one. A nice combination. As a point of information, they did come from another APUG member, MattKing.

Hope you are having fun with them Ralph .
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just picked up 2 Olympus XAs They're quite fun to use.

Someday I'll have my Leica. If I wasn't tethered to my digital gear for work I would sell it all in a heartbeat for an M9 and a couple lenses. I could probably easily fund it all too haha.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M6 TTL .85, mint condition with presentation box, strap and all the paperwork. Got to do something fun for your 25th birthday right?

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin