Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,867   Online: 1094

Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22262728293031323334353637384282 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    I recently picked up a Agfa Karat 36 at a yard sale for $5 with case and hood.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mamiya 7ii + 80mm lens

Great camera and I feel sad for her that she has to endure me
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    35mm RF
    ZM 28 Biogon & ZM 50 Planar. So far very happy with the results I get.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    i had a g2. i just sold my g1.

i guess the last RF purchase i got was a tla 360 and a 28mm biogon for it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Three Nikon F/S reloadable film canister, increasing the total to 5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica M4-2 ELC. A bit worn here and there, but seems to be in good condition. I rather like it already.

DIY 4x5 | DIY 6x17 | DIY 6x24 anarmorphic pinhole | Pentax' SV & SP 1000 | Rolleiflex | Kalloflex | Weltix | Royal 35-M | Leica M4-2 | Polaroid 250 | Polaroid 110A / 600SE conversion | DIY Polaroid View | DUO Polaroid TLR | Vito CL | Pentacon SIX | Kiev 6C | Canon EF | Mamiya 1000s

My Blogspot
    My Flickr
    My APUG Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Waiting on Yashica GSN, even the cover looks new. Of all the GSN'c and MG-1 I have bought used and solded only 1 was not a simple repair. The non repairable 1 I took apart, it will never work again.
    david
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    GSN update received in mail today. I do not think this camera has ever been used. The only thing is someone replaced the battery cover with a used cap. $14.00 + 5.00 shipping. For once in right place at right time:^)
    David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^welcome to the Yashica family or thank you for making your Yashica collection larger!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have had 5 0r 6 but sold them to buy medium format. But just had to have this one.
    David
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin