Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,770   Online: 851

Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27313233343536373839404142434787 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bought my brother's Leica M4-2 off him a few weeks ago along with the motor drive.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My last rangefinder purchase was a Leica M4-P body back in December 2010.
    "My idea of a good life is that I wake up in the morning, go out and look around and make four rolls of film a day." - Josef Koudelka

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." - Ernst Haas

"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment." – Elliott Erwitt

Shooter
    35mm
    I got my second rangefinder about a month ago in the form of a Bessa R3A. Got a Nokton 40 for it too, but now I really want some 24/28mm love.

:beepboop:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just bought off eBay an Argus C4 (or, as it says on the lens, an "argus c-four") in pretty good physical shape but working perfectly. I love, love, LOVE Argus cameras. :-)
    So far I have two regular C3s, a C-3 Matchmatic, this C4, and an Argoflex Seventy-Five pseudo-TLR, along with the now-useless little 110 Carefree 2 pocket camera that was the first camera I ever had as a child.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    35mm
    '57 Kiev 2a just arrived today, kind of amazing the difference between this and my '61 4a.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Just snagged a fairly clean Minolta Al. It's a pretty classy looking camera but I'm not sure if the selenium meter is working. Thankfully everything else appears to be
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In the last week:

Yashica Minister III with free fungi
    Yashica Minister 700 with many issues....
    Yashica Electro 35GL in top nick.
    Yashica CCN Wide yum yum yum.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Leica M6 have to let go Bessa R2A, Heliar 75mm, F2 LTM and Micro fourthirds lens to offset for it. My first Leica..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chimaera1982 View Post
    Leica M6 have to let go Bessa R2A, Heliar 75mm, F2 LTM and Micro fourthirds lens to offset for it. My first Leica..
    Congratulations, hope you have a long and happy photographic experience with it.
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Yashica YK (1959)

Yashica YK by Greyscale3, on Flickr

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin