Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,207   Online: 813

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 293334353637383940414243444549 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    A Minolta Hi-Matic E in excellent condition for $12 plus shipping.
    Always searching for another F3
    -------------------------------------------
    Nikon: Nikkormat FTN | F3 | N8008S
    Olympus: OM-1 | OM2N | Stylus epic |

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just picked up a cla'd Canonet GL III. It's on the way somewhere over America going cross country. Looks like a nice compact RF. My first, I'll get that Leica one of these days though - an M2 is the dream.

Shooter
    35mm
    A Canon GIII-QL17. I sold my last one and almost instantly regretted it. I'm so glad to have found this one.

Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Andy. Just got the Canonet and the shutter sounds great at all speeds. Need to get a roll to test this out. I'm a little confused how to use zone focusing, the markings and meter distance is not right over the top, but to the right. Any suggestions anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tycho View Post
    Just picked up a cla'd Canonet GL III. It's on the way somewhere over America going cross country. Looks like a nice compact RF. My first, I'll get that Leica one of these days though - an M2 is the dream.
    Be careful, you might get what you asked for, and Leicas are very addictive! I started with a IIIa, graduated to a IIIf, then fell in love with a beautiful M2. Problem is, I want more! Santa would be very nice indeed if he left a Summilux 35 in my stocking.

m
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    While in St. Louis a weekend ago, a friend took me to an antique mall in nearby Fairview Heights, IL, where I found a Graflex Century 35 rangefinder (made by Kowa in Graflex's last days) in surprisingly good physical shape and perfect operating condition. I ran a roll through it and liked the results.

(I could have bought an Exakta at the same time, but the price was arguably steep and the included lens was frozen up. It seemed to be working fine otherwise, so I somewhat regret not picking it up anyway.)
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Large Format
    I got a nice 1946 Leica IIIc with a 50mm Elmar, a 135mm Elmar tele, a Leitz closeup adapter and viewfinder at an out of the way antique store. Cheap...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got a Fuji GF670 about a month ago. So far, I love it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My Leica CL arrived in the mail today. I'm liking it.
    -rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just received a Auto-Up 50 1.8 canon yipe !!!!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin