Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,601   Posts: 1,622,436   Online: 812

Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 323637383940414243444546474852 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Konica Hexar AF

yummy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Finally arrived! Pretty much the only good camera I have at the moment. Second hand G2 with 45mm, will get a couple more lenses down the road finances permitting. Really looking forward to having this with me on our 7 day road trip to Dunedin (we're moving from Auckland to Dunedin in Jan). I plan to shoot HP5 & Perceptol

Any G2 tips appreciated!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Congratulations, Sean! I don't have any tips for you I'm afraid, just best wishes and happy shooting

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks a pearler — is it minty? And Contax is a name that always gets a heads-up.
    I love Dunedin, Sean, especially the railway station gardens and Varsity of Otago; a couple of favourite set-down places for morning lattés in that octagon, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    It looks a pearler — is it minty? And Contax is a name that always gets a heads-up.
    I love Dunedin, Sean, especially the railway station gardens and Varsity of Otago; a couple of favourite set-down places for morning lattés in that octagon, too.
    It's very mint, the body and lens almost seem new out of the box. I'm always worried buying used kit since I'm overseas but this turned out better than expected. I found it through http://camerawest.com/ and their pricing was better than more worn kit on ebay. Looking forward to using it, also can't wait to be in the South Island.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Any G2 tips appreciated!
    Have had my G2 for a month or so now, I've two tips for you:
    - It may be automatic but concentrate when taking shots, which is good advice anyway but the G2 will punish you for being lazy.
    - Google for G2 focus tips and work out how to use the focus lock; it's not a snapshot camera, you have to focus first and then compose.

Get the hang of it (as I'm just starting to) and the G2 will reward with amazingly sharp images.

Have fun!

Shooter
    35mm
    Leica IIIf w/Summarit 50mm f/1.5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually, I will weasel on this one: My next purchase - a Leica 28mm Summicron M ASPH lens - awaits availability. Currently, B&H lists these lenses as backordered by Leica. So...when they finally do arrive, my AMEX is at the ready!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Finally found a 100mm RF645 Bronica at a price too good to defer purchasing any longer. A body and the lens is on its way back from Tamron with the frame lines adjusted for it but a a test roll before I sent it in shows it to be a nice piece of glass.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format

Vitessa L lens hood arrives!

The lens hood and case for same and filters for my Voigtlander Vitessa L arrived in time for Christmas shooting. The hood is in wonderful condition and the leather case in slightly worn but entirely useable shape. It can slip on to the V's everready case strap, a good thing since the V won't fold with the hood mounted. With this newest arrival and the three filters I already had I'm good to go! Unless other filters show up on ebay....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin