Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,600   Online: 637

Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 333738394041424344454647484953 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Leica IIIf w/Summarit 50mm f/1.5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually, I will weasel on this one: My next purchase - a Leica 28mm Summicron M ASPH lens - awaits availability. Currently, B&H lists these lenses as backordered by Leica. So...when they finally do arrive, my AMEX is at the ready!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Finally found a 100mm RF645 Bronica at a price too good to defer purchasing any longer. A body and the lens is on its way back from Tamron with the frame lines adjusted for it but a a test roll before I sent it in shows it to be a nice piece of glass.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format

Vitessa L lens hood arrives!

The lens hood and case for same and filters for my Voigtlander Vitessa L arrived in time for Christmas shooting. The hood is in wonderful condition and the leather case in slightly worn but entirely useable shape. It can slip on to the V's everready case strap, a good thing since the V won't fold with the hood mounted. With this newest arrival and the three filters I already had I'm good to go! Unless other filters show up on ebay....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Konica Standard, also called the Konica I

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A nice black Minolta 7sII arrived today. It needs a good cleaning and new seals, but apart from that looks to be in good condition. Having previously used the 7s, I'm amazed at how small this thing is. It's tiny!
    And the sign said, "long haired freaky people need not apply"

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Kodak Retina IIIc $20..

It was being sold for parts since the seller said it was dead. I had it working in 15 minutes.

Pulled the top plate and replaced the cocking rack with one from my parts box..

So all you people who don't know how to work on a camera, keep it up so I can get them cheap...
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    35mm

for 450 off craigslist in beautiful condition original boxes and documents. my girlfriend paid for the majority of it as my christmas present. picked it up last night. what a nice introduction to the world of rangefinders

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^Wow! Congrats!
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BryceEsquerre View Post

for 450 off craigslist in beautiful condition original boxes and documents. my girlfriend paid for the majority of it as my christmas present. picked it up last night. what a nice introduction to the world of rangefinders
    Yea thats a pretty banging' deal there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin