Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,284   Online: 960

Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343839404142434445464748495054 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    I know! I was so excited to get it for such a steal! I'm out shooting with it right now, I am already in love with the concept of a rangefinder. The patch is so easy to use after you get the idea. The Bessa also operates very smoothly and feels great in my hand. Something about the advance lever makes me feel warm inside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Picked up a Kodak Bantam Special (Compur) in a nice leather case a couple of days ago. Very nice condition and everything works. I never collect cameras just to put on a shelf but this one is a first for me since the camera uses 828 film. I had no idea this camera was worth anything until I showed it to a friend of mine (Mark O'Brien) on my way home. A little good luck never hurts. It's a beautiful little camera.

-Marc A.
    Last edited by Marc Akemann; 01-01-2012 at 01:23 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: 'Special' not 'Deluxe'.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Leica IIIA with a Summar 50/2, and a Canon L2 with a 50/1.2. I got both for $410.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Congrats sangetsu, that's an amazing price for the pair if they're in usabl condition.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I picked up another Kodak Retina IIa today. The 50mm f/2 S-K lens is top quality..
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have a Canonet GIII I use a lot. I also picked up an older (and heftier) Canon QL 17 a pretty amazing camera. I like the fast shutter priority operation of these cameras. Lastly, on a lark I picked up a Bell and Howell/Canon Canonet 19 that has a meter that requires no batteries and a copal shutter. I haven't had a chance to shoot with that one.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've been wanting an interchangeable-lens rangefinder for some time, so for Christmas I ordered a Fed 2d from Ukraine. Photos of it show that the body is in good shape, with no dents or dings and very little wear to the black paint. The I-26m looks a little worn and tinkered-with, but I'm planning on getting other lenses to use with it. It should be here in a couple of weeks--if the creeks don't rise.

Shooter
    35mm
    Olympus XA and a Yashica Lynx 14
    OM addict!
    Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steinheil Munchen Culminar 135/4.5 in LTM
    The focus ring was loose and the glass isn't exactly pristine, but all in all it works just great. More likely to get used on my NEX5 than my Bessa R.
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After quite some time of lust, I managed to win a Canon P with a Canon 50mm f1.8 on evilbay for a good price. So stoked for it to get here, I can't wait to put some film through it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin