Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,638   Posts: 1,648,393   Online: 1167

Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 353940414243444546474849505155 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    A Yashica Lynx 14 and a Yashica Electro 35 CCN. Both still to arrive, hope they are in the good shape the sellers described
    OM addict!
    Rob

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My IIIA and Summar arrived today in working condition. Shutter curtains are light tight, and speeds look accurate. The lens has cleaning marks, but no scratches or chips. The Canon L2 and 50/1.2 should arrive tomorrow, hopefully they are just as good.

On a side note, I picked up a Contax II a few months ago with a torn shutter curtain ribbon. I sent it off to Oleg (FSU guy) in Russia for an $88 CLA. The camera returned today, looking good and working properly, turnaround time was about 5 weeks. Adding the repairs and shipping cost to the $50 I paid for the camera, it was not a bad deal.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The L2 arrived today, it was junk. But the Canon 50/1.2 was in sweet condition. I already have one of these lenses on one of my M4's, so I put this one on my '48 FED-Zorki. The lens is heavier than the camera, and blocks the viewfinder somewhat....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, time for a few moments in the confessional booth at the APUG Church of the RF.

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. . . .
    Yes, I know, Father, but this is different from the past. Well, the recent past, at least. Most of those were SLR cameras. This time I did it with rangefinder cameras. . . .
    Well, Father, there was an Estate Sale, and you know how we are told to support the widows and orphans, so I took pity on a few of the older RF cameras that were there, and, when it was all over, I came home with two argus (argii?) C3, two argus C4, a Kiev-3A (but they told me it was a Kiev-5), and, "a few other things." . . .
    Uh, well, Father, if we finish here fairly quickly, I can hurry over to the Church of the SLR, and reveal my most recent sins in that realm also. Or, I guess that can be put off until next Saturday. . . .
    Yes, Father, I will do my penance. Thank you for the discussion, Father, and I see that now it is too late to make it to the Church of the SLR. Thanks, Father. See you next week.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Late 30's Contax II with 1.5 Sonnar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41AE6957.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	497.3 KB 
ID:	45310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41AE6957.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	497.3 KB 
ID:	45310

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A pretty neat canon 7. I am loving this camera coupled with a collapsible industar that's pretty good too. Can't wait to develop my test rolls. I love my olympus OM, but I have a feeling this canon 7 will take over given some time.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Some goodies arrived in the mail this week; a nice Canon P, a Nikon S3, and a black Olympus SP. I have been looking at a black-paint M2 at one of the local camera shops. The angel side says "no, you already have a black M3 and a black M4", but the devil side says "you know, if you have a black M2, you will have a complete set of early black-paint M cameras!" Hmm, perhaps I can sell the S3 and SP for enough to get the M2...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Waiting to get a Bolsey model B2 in the mail any day by now. Had a strong desire to get one after holding a similar model owned by another analog shooter met on a plane show last fall.
    Last edited by Lionel1972; 01-31-2012 at 04:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica M6-TTL in "like new" condition, with a pleasant Summicron-M 50mm/2 to boot!

I'm happy as a school boy! (and just as broke, mind you...)
    -
    Daniel

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A black Leica M6 (non ttl) + Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4, both in close to perfect condition. The seller actually pointed me into the direction of this site as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin