Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,562   Posts: 1,573,315   Online: 1055

Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 353940414243444546474849505155 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post
    OK, have at it.

By the way, my most recent RF purchase was a barn-door Voigtlander Vitessa with the f/2.0 Ultron.
    a used mamiya6with lenses that make my hasselblad grinch
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I have nothing to report, but would love to see this appear in this thread. Got change?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...=170683563165+

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBodyOldSoul View Post
    I have nothing to report, but would love to see this appear in this thread. Got change?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...=170683563165+
    Apparently no one has the change for that! It's been around for a while.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $60k and they won't even cover shipping...

Shooter
    35mm
    A Yashica Lynx 14 and a Yashica Electro 35 CCN. Both still to arrive, hope they are in the good shape the sellers described
    OM addict!
    Rob

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My IIIA and Summar arrived today in working condition. Shutter curtains are light tight, and speeds look accurate. The lens has cleaning marks, but no scratches or chips. The Canon L2 and 50/1.2 should arrive tomorrow, hopefully they are just as good.

On a side note, I picked up a Contax II a few months ago with a torn shutter curtain ribbon. I sent it off to Oleg (FSU guy) in Russia for an $88 CLA. The camera returned today, looking good and working properly, turnaround time was about 5 weeks. Adding the repairs and shipping cost to the $50 I paid for the camera, it was not a bad deal.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The L2 arrived today, it was junk. But the Canon 50/1.2 was in sweet condition. I already have one of these lenses on one of my M4's, so I put this one on my '48 FED-Zorki. The lens is heavier than the camera, and blocks the viewfinder somewhat....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, time for a few moments in the confessional booth at the APUG Church of the RF.

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. . . .
    Yes, I know, Father, but this is different from the past. Well, the recent past, at least. Most of those were SLR cameras. This time I did it with rangefinder cameras. . . .
    Well, Father, there was an Estate Sale, and you know how we are told to support the widows and orphans, so I took pity on a few of the older RF cameras that were there, and, when it was all over, I came home with two argus (argii?) C3, two argus C4, a Kiev-3A (but they told me it was a Kiev-5), and, "a few other things." . . .
    Uh, well, Father, if we finish here fairly quickly, I can hurry over to the Church of the SLR, and reveal my most recent sins in that realm also. Or, I guess that can be put off until next Saturday. . . .
    Yes, Father, I will do my penance. Thank you for the discussion, Father, and I see that now it is too late to make it to the Church of the SLR. Thanks, Father. See you next week.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Late 30's Contax II with 1.5 Sonnar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41AE6957.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	497.3 KB 
ID:	45310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41AE6957.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	497.3 KB 
ID:	45310

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A pretty neat canon 7. I am loving this camera coupled with a collapsible industar that's pretty good too. Can't wait to develop my test rolls. I love my olympus OM, but I have a feeling this canon 7 will take over given some time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin