Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,427   Online: 846

Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 374142434445464748495051525357 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ha Yes! I told him I couldn't wait ... he could always give me more film on my actual Birthday!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just received a Ricoh FF-3AF in the mail yesterday, waiting on a nice Argus C-3 and a Yashica MG-1.
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's here!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Woooohooooo, pictures o that R4 pls. Congrats!
    Andy

Shooter
    35mm
    A Yashica Electro 35 GSN in chrome along with a Yashica Pro-50 DX flash, for £41.00
    OM addict!
    Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just bought a Yashica EE to go with my Lynx 5000e:^)

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I couldn't help it -- after years of reading about the Mamiya 6 I had to try one. It felt a bit insane but the 50mm on this thing is so amazing, it's hard to regret the purchase.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought a Voigtlander r3a with the Voigtlander 40/1.4 lens.

Been using old Yashica rangefinders and really liked the handling, but wanted the ability to do manual exposure or at least easily accessible exposure compensation and the flexibility of interchangeable lenses. Can't wait to go out shooting with it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Getting a Moskva-4.

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Picked up a Nikon Nikonos-V with a 28mm and 35mm lens. Giving it a once over before we go swimming.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin