Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,914   Online: 790
      
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 384243444546474849505152535458 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 843
  1. #471
    Terry Christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    573
    Images
    16
    I just bought a FED-2b (type 2), with two lenses (Industar 63M, Jupiter-8), from a seller here. I put a test roll though it yesterday and am loving it. When I got it in the mail, I thought the viewfinder window was horrendously blurry and tried to clean it, only to be disappointed. THEN I realized I hadn't adjusted the diopter. Wow! I can see!

  2. #472
    Avispartner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Neunkirch/Switzerland
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    29
    A Petri 7s that needs a little cleaning but looks technically ok. Got it on fleabay for £15
    OM addict!
    Rob

  3. #473
    amsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    159
    There's not enough pictures of all the beauties in this thread. With a digital camera in every phone nowadays there's no excuse you lazy bastards.. hehe

  4. #474
    pstake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    705
    Images
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Christian View Post
    I just bought a FED-2b (type 2), with two lenses (Industar 63M, Jupiter-8), from a seller here. I put a test roll though it yesterday and am loving it. When I got it in the mail, I thought the viewfinder window was horrendously blurry and tried to clean it, only to be disappointed. THEN I realized I hadn't adjusted the diopter. Wow! I can see!
    Terry, how did you adjust the diopter? I have the same camera (i believe - it's a Fed 2 but not sure if it's 2b, c, d, etc.) ... but my impression of the viewfinder is the same as your initial impression.

  5. #475
    Steve Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ryde, Isle of Wight
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    8,607
    Images
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Christian View Post
    I thought the viewfinder window was horrendously blurry and tried to clean it, only to be disappointed. THEN I realized I hadn't adjusted the diopter. Wow! I can see!
    I kept moving the dioptre adjustment of a Zorki without realising it, although I did wonder what that lever was. I thought there was something wrong with it (or my eyes) until I worked it out.


    Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

  6. #476

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    15
    I made a thread, but here it is with a photo.
    Picked up a Olympus XA2

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	olympus-xa2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	577.6 KB 
ID:	47801

  7. #477
    Kav
    Kav is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Time will tell...
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by amsp View Post
    There's not enough pictures of all the beauties in this thread. With a digital camera in every phone nowadays there's no excuse you lazy bastards.. hehe
    Fair enough, here's the new to me Nikonos-V with a 28mm and 35mm lens:


    Nikon Nikonos-V by Kav..., on Flickr

  8. #478
    amsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    Fair enough, here's the new to me Nikonos-V with a 28mm and 35mm lens:


    Nikon Nikonos-V by Kav..., on Flickr
    I love the Nikonos series, are you planning on diving with it?

  9. #479
    Peltigera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    419
    A Voigtlander Vitomatic II. I might even like it more than my Vito B!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0661.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	47924
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0659.JPG  

  10. #480
    Kav
    Kav is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Time will tell...
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by amsp View Post
    I love the Nikonos series, are you planning on diving with it?
    I hope to go diving with it soon. I may be diving in Thailand when I go there in a few months. And if work sends me to Africa again I will go diving there for sure. Otherwise it's my foul Weather camera.



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin