Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,916   Posts: 1,584,720   Online: 790

Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not sure if this belongs here or in the medium format area but today I got this Fuji GS645. My deepest longing is for the GF670 but that's so far out of my price range that I can only dream. Meanwhile I encountered this GS645 and was quite fascinated by it. Of course it only cost a fraction of what the GF670 does. Can't wait to try it out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06609.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	314.4 KB 
ID:	50034
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    43mm for my mamiya 7.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica CL & CV 35/2.5. The meter works!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice setup Gerry!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Katie. Good size for a walk around kit. I can carry it and a tlr, meter and film in an (don't laugh!) Eddie Bauer mini diaper bag. A clean one, that is!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Haha! That's a great idea! I have a nice custom made diaper bag that I don't use anymore... I might try it out!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Look around for a Billingham label to sew on it! Seriously tho, I have a couple of Domke's and I use the d/bags much more. I probably need professional help.

Shooter
    35mm
    A pair of Voightlanders, an early - 1930's - Bessa and an early 1950's Perkeo, both in good working condition as well. And best of all, very cheap !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Braun Paxette Super II BL. Dirt cheap from the bay, with the semi-decent Steinheil lens. Slow speeds are off, but the meter appears to work (and goes up to 3200asa !). Seems like a nice little unit, waiting to burn some film.

As an aside, why have Se meters gotten such a bum rap? I only have 1 50 year old camera with a completely NG Selenium meter, several that are "close enough", and a few that are spot on. In comparison, every other CdS-metered camera I have is totally shot, usually thru battery corrosion so preventable, but nobody did. I have metered night shots of several seconds using Se meters, and they came out fine. If I was shooting only slide film at maximum aperture, I'd probably want more meter, but for anything else they're fine. I'm trying to train myself not to use a meter these days, but I have to admit an old Se cell is still a bit better than I am.

--nosmok
    Last edited by nosmok; 05-04-2012 at 04:11 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: facts

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A super ratty canon vt, only 4 speeds work and it has a terrible black paint job. I'll clean it soon as I can find some info on it.

And a fuji gw690 ii, the Texas Leica haha. I bit rough, but a perfect user camera for me to take around and not worry about babying it. Now all I need are some 67mm filters.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin