Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,850   Online: 706

Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11515556575859606162636465666771 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Bought a Zorki 4 "Mir" from Fedka.com. It's lovely. I'm still figuring out how to frame without framelines (not to mention parallax correction), but I'll get the hang of it one day. (;

http://vine.co/v/brhlhWl2lJX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tractors View Post
    My fourth C3, all my RF's are Argus's (?) Save for one lower end Tower.

I think I might look for something Russian.
    I like the Russian clones. I have a Zorki 4K with 50mm lens, Keiv 4AM with 50mm and 35mm lenses and 35mm viewfinder, and a Fed 2. All work and look great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Took delivery of a Braun Paxette IIM today. I am a big fan of the Paxette range. This one has an uncoupled rangefinder but that is so awkward to use I shall use it as a scale focus camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Contax IIa

I've lusted after a Contax IIa for a long time and finally got one.

This one works well. Needed a little cleaning and has one Zeiss bump. Came with a Sonnar 50/2 (about which I will be posting, next) in great shape. No scratches, just a few specs of dust, no coating loss, all working as it should. Even the rangefinder seems to be as it should. Easy enough to focus, much easier than the Fed 2 I played with for a little while.

Processed my first roll last night. This is Tri-X at 1600, stand dev'd in rodinal. Shot indoors using a Luna Pro F meter ... I think this is at F2 but maybe 2.8.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img692.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	633.0 KB 
ID:	64614
    Last edited by pstake; 02-22-2013 at 10:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I recently acquired this immaculate Vivitar 35ES. What a lovely camera, with a razor-sharp/contrasty (and fast) 40mm f/1.7 lens. I get more enjoyment from this little gem than I do from my four Sony Alpha high-tech DSLR marvels! Looks terrific too!

Glen

Shooter
    Multi Format

Your most recent RF purchase

Got a bessa r last weekend. A bit scratched and dusty in the viewfinder but seems to meter and expose fine with a quick 12exp roll I shot indoors. Putting it through its paces this week and it will be a nice supplement to the canon Vit I shoot with.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Picked up a like new Hexar RF kit, the presentation box, flash everything for a song

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just picked up an M3 with 50mm DR with goggles. Can't wait!!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It's definitely a buyer's market at the moment. The economy still sucks, no matter others are saying.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post
    It's definitely a buyer's market at the moment. The economy still sucks, no matter others are saying.
    Big +1 on that!
    http://street-photos.net/ | http://felinik.com/ | http://www.facebook.com/jf.felinik

"The one with the most stuff when he dies wins"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin