Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,522   Online: 1042

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16566061626364656667686970717276 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Today I picked up a brassy Nikon SP with a 2.8cm f/3.5 lens. The SP is a chrome model, but so heavily used that much of the chrome has worn off. The lens looks eaqually well used, with much of the black finish worn off, but the glass looks perfect. Amazingly, despite it's appearance, everything on it works perfectly, and according to my electronic shutter tester, the shutter is almost spot-on. I am doing some film testing with it now, I ecpect it will take great photos.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^let us see this beauty?! Sounds like the patina on it probably looks amazing.
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been on kind of a jag lately of filling out the line of Yashica rangefinders I have, and have been coming across some fairly cheap. So in the last month and a half, I've picked up an M (needs shutter work), a Minimatic C (works flawlessly), and today I won a J (no, not on the Big Auction Site) for $7.00. That should keep me busy for a while.

PF

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Most recent, selling my Leica IId with the 35mm f3.5 and bought a .58 M7 with a Nokton 40mm f1.4

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My second Contax IIa, this one is a color dial but I rarely use flash with RF's so just got it because my first was a black dial.

It has a Jena 50 1.5 but condition is yet to be determined for the lens. Hopefully just a few bubbles and no cleaning marks (fingers crossed but good return policy in place)

Shooter
    35mm RF

Got a new-to-me "one more time".

I had told myself that my camera buying days were over. Enough was enough! But then I saw an old rangefinder with "no issues" on flea-bay for only $5.00(omg)and two hours later it was mine. A few days later I held a working Minolta Uniomat. My larger cameras are resting now as I reacquaint myself with their smaller fixed lens brothers. The tiny ones, Oly Pen Ee S and a Minolta REPO,both 1/2 frames are the smallest . Next ,a Minolta Hi-Matic F, a Konica C35, as well as a Canon Canonet QL-17 . Now the Uniomat is indeed the heaviest weighing in at 745 grams w/film. This with a good wrist strap can double as good street protection as well as a nice picture taker. I line them up on a side table in no particular order and try to give each a bit of a workout
    Last edited by Red Robin; 05-19-2013 at 08:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's been a while since I've posted here and, in fact, I've acquired a few rangefinders in the interim. My most significant recent rangefinder purchases are an Agfa Isolette III 6x6 w/Solinar in a Synchro Compur shutter, and a Zeiss Ikonta 524/16 6x6 w/Tessar in a Synchro Compur shutter. I bought the Agfa Isolette off Goodwill's auction site for about $50, and found the Zeiss Ikonta sitting on the shelf in a second-hand store for $3.93. Woot! Both are outstanding square medium format shooters.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    That are outstanding deals, especially the Mess Ikonta 524/16.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi there,

My recent purchase was an Olympus 35 RC rangefinder, I bought through eBay and cost me £32, I haven't received the camera but It's all working order!

Very excited to make a test drive with her!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by farlymac View Post
    I've been on kind of a jag lately of filling out the line of Yashica rangefinders I have, and have been coming across some fairly cheap. So in the last month and a half, I've picked up an M (needs shutter work), a Minimatic C (works flawlessly), and today I won a J (no, not on the Big Auction Site) for $7.00. That should keep me busy for a while.

PF
    I have a Lynx 1000 that needs work, pay shipping and it is yours.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin