Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,700   Online: 839

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22626667686970717273747576777882 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Graphic scenes

So I purchased a 1949 Speed Graphic at a reasonable price and was quite content: I have a collecting "theme" based on the 1949 Montgomery Ward photography catalog. The hardest cameras to find that are in there are the Bell and Howell Foton and the civilian Kardon. I have a Foton, the Speed Graphic, and then the seller said he had two more... a 49 crown and a 63 top rangefinder crown..... well I have 3 graphics now... looking for a bargain Kardon....... might swap the 64 crown for a 3.25x 4.25 Kalart.

Oh dear... too many cameras

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is not a "pure" RF camera as it requires using zone focusing, but my latest acquisition (a birthday gift from my wife) was a near mint black Rollei 35 SE. Great little camera - outstanding wife.
    "My idea of a good life is that I wake up in the morning, go out and look around and make four rolls of film a day." - Josef Koudelka

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." - Ernst Haas

"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment." – Elliott Erwitt

Shooter
    35mm
    Does Ziess Ikon Contessa LX qualify?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Purchased a really nice Yashica MG-1 and a Yashica Electro 35GSN in wonderful condition. Both purchased right here on APUG and I couldn't be more pleased with them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera up date on my good looking and working Samoca 35 LE, shutter quit working on 2nd frame of first roll. I have added it to the try to fix pile.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Waiting for my lauest, a Werra 5, should be here today,
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Does film qualify?

Shooter
    35mm
    A Leica M3 for my very own.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    LinDorM3 welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin