Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,964   Online: 981

Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 266670717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikon classic S3 Rangefinder with 10.5cm f/2.5 Nikkor lens.

/Clay

Shooter
    35mm
    Zeis Ikon Nettar 515/16

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Picked up a couple German-made but off-brand filters for a Summitar and a Walz hood for a Summarit, which is too dang short to do any good. It's as shallow as some 28mm hoods I've seen...

Just about ready to do a lens test between Jupiter-8, Elmar 3.5 uncoated, Summitar (coated but with separated front elements), Summarit with a bit of haze, Canon 50/1.2 LTM and Canon FDn 50/1.4 and 8-element Super Takumar 50/1.4, and maybe throw in some samples of a modern Sigma 50/1.4 to shake things up. Too many 50mms with low contrast, so some of them have to go.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fujifilm GF670W. Just bought it today!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bolex.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	78104

I invested 120 dollars to bolex including yvar 13mm f:1.9, cable release, take up spool and FOMA R regular 8mm 7.5 meters film. With plus 50 dollars processing at dr5 , I will have 4000 frames , damm contrast and uncompressed telecine for gallery.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bolex.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	78104

I invested 120 dollars to bolex including yvar 13mm f:1.9, cable release, take up spool and FOMA R regular 8mm 7.5 meters film. With plus 50 dollars processing at dr5 , I will have 4000 frames , damm contrast and uncompressed telecine for gallery.
    That's nice. I didn't know that Bolexes had rangefinders. Does yours?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Ah , I always thinked a rangefinder camera is what you see is from side viewfinder. You are correct , this is not a rangefinder but neither my Rollei 35S but everyone talks about it as an rangefinder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ricoh Wide 2.4

Not much info on the web about this one.

Central Viginia and the Eastern Shore of Virginia
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Hello! (Newbie)

Hi all -- I'm new to APUG and this forum. I've been shooting a couple of Nikon N80's I bought off Craigslist the past year or so and this past year bought a Yashica Electro 35 GSN. From there, I guess I got the bug. In addition to wanting to try medium format (I acquired a Mamiya 645 Pro), I also just bought a Canon Canonet 28 and a Minolta Hi-Matic E, neither of which have arrived yet.

I lucked out with my Yashica as it arrived in almost mint condition. New batteries and she was ready to shoot. Meter and all works as they should. It's a sweet shooter. Of course, I want to compare it to the Canon and Minolta. I know the Canon lens won't compete with the Minolta's 1.7 lens, but we'll see. I also want to find an excellent condition Konica Auto S2 after I run a few rolls through these new cameras -- assuming they work as well as their sellers said they did. My Nikon N80 with a 50mm 1.8 lens takes some amazing pictures, as does the Mamiya. But, these hassle-free (?) easy-carrying RF's are a blast to shoot with.

Looking forward to learning much from y'all.

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M6 Classic with a Zeis Biogen 35 f2

Picked up at my local shop, I asked if they had some room and knocked a few hundred off it since I'm a "regular". Always a nice treat, especially buying high end used gear from a shop who is an authorized Leica dealer and all shooters themselves.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin